Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring Mini Sessions Announced!


My spring schedule is already becoming limited. This year I am opening 2 special dates up for spring mini sessions. Take advantage of this special now to receive your spring mini session for only $50 and 30% off collections. The session will include a 20 minute session and private gallery for ordering. The dates are Sunday April 14th and Sunday May 5th.
Please email melissa@melissajonesphotography.com to schedule. ($50 retainer is due to schedule) Dates are limited to 4 sessions on each date and sessions must be held in Franklin County.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You get good tastes! I just like mens leather jackets.I have a new one. Leather is very soft leather. Very well stitched, no hanging threads. Collar and pockets are all I love.