Thursday, September 15, 2011

Katelyn and Wes

I remember the day I met Katelyn..in fact it was not hard to forget because when she walked through my door I saw her wearing a bracelet that represented a dear friend of mine who had recently passed. At that moment I knew she was going to be a bride of mine. I am not sure if I really expressed how I felt about it but we both noticed each other wearing them which struck up instant conversation. That day I felt like it was a sign.
 Katelyn and Wes are such a fun loving couple. They had made great choices for picture locations and a great reception spot! They were spot on with her blue shoes and his cool socks. The bridal party was quite fab too and so easy to direct. I think the one thing I will remember most on their wedding day was our quick trip downtown worthington. Katelyn wanted a shot in the middle of the road and we got so lucky! As we were walking, a worthington cop just happen to be turning and stopped traffic for us to grab the bridal party shot. Perfect timing! The night ended perfectly with dancing and drinks.

Many Blessings to you both!









No comments: