Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jen and Adam

Last year I met Jen through a mutual friend of ours and I instantly knew when I walked in the door she was awesome! Jen is so outgoing and we talked for quite sometime about her wedding plans. The one thing that I loved about her and even Adam was that they knew what they wanted. They had ideas for pictures and places picked out. They were both very organized! Wedding day arrived and we were blessed with fabulous weather. Jen and Adam decided to meet before the ceremony to allow for plenty of pictures. LOVED THIS! I was even lucky enough to have photog friend Sarah Gaylor come along to second shoot. We stopped at Harding Memorial which was awesome and the lighting was gorgeous. After we headed to All Occasions to complete the rest of the evening and a few more pictures. In all it was a great day.
Cheers to a beautiful life together and congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your little one!





No comments: