Monday, July 19, 2010

My 2nd Home

As many know my family and I travel to Clearwater, FL. several times a year. I have always wanted to do a wedding on the beach there. It is like a 2nd home to me. So inviting and just a sense of calmness. When I found out Nicole was traveling there to have a destination wedding I knew now or never! Chatted with her on facebook quite a bit and finally we signed a contract! So June arrived and I flew down there for a quick 24 hours. It was such a great time and reassured me that destination weddings were another area I wanted to cover!
The weather was perfect, well almost perfect! It was slighty cloudy with a nice hint off sunshine. Everything ran really smooth up until the bride was getting ready to walk down the aisle. What do you know?! It decided to rain, but only for a few minutes. Typical Florida weather!!! The coordinator wiped the chairs down and everything restarted. Nicole glowed and smiled ear to ear as she walked toward Tony. They are quite adorable together! From there we walked the beach with the bridal party and really enjoyed the light we had. I captured so many beautiful images. Look on the website soon and you will notice a their very own gallery!
Congratualtions Tony and Nicole! I wish you many years of happiness.

No comments: