Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Brody!

This past year has been a whirlwind. I keep looking back through my archives thinking "really he is ONE, no this can't be?!" It seems like just yesterday I was checking into the hospital for my quick delivery, bringing him home, waking up in the middle of the  night, watching him roll over, his first smile, andall of those other amazing firsts. My little baby  no longer resembles a baby but he will forever be my little one. my youngest, my love. I was very curious what his personality would develop into as he has grown. He is such a relaxed curious little guy.  He giggles when his brother and sister walk into the room and chuckles when daddy gets him in the neck. He now walks with that mummy stumble which always  gets a laugh out of everyone.  One day I will pull out all of his pictures from his first year and show them to him. He will probably think I am crazy for the thousands of pictures I have of him or appreciate that I captured him in a different way everyday. I am one very lucky mommy to have a healthy beautiful child!
Happy birthday to my Brody!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday!