Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crazy for ZoZoBugBaby!

I just have so many great things to say about Julie Martin's ZoZoBugBaby line. I had a wonderful time hosting the trunk show last week and was so sad to ship off to the next hostess. Good news though! Julie will be designing one of a kind outfits for my studio!! Here are several girls who came over and played dress up. Along with the trunk we received The Emma dress (yes named after my Emma) from our winning fabric choices. It is sooo beautiful!

2 comments:

Simplee Stated Designs said...

Your work is amazing! Oh, how I wish you were in NY. I am starting a little girl's line and it would have been perfect. Best wishes to you. I'll be following along to see more of your amazing work! Have a great weekend!

Kristen B said...

That picture of Emma and the other little girl is A-FREAKING-DORABLE!