Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best of 2009- Engagement Sessions

Ahhhh Melissa and Tony. What an inspirational couple. They truely treated me like family from the first moment I stepped through their door. I loved their session because they totally forgot about the camera and allowed their love to show for one another.

I was over the moon when I found out my close friend Amber Finally got engaged to her better half in 2009. They traveled into Columbus and we had our session on a crisp fall day. I will be seeing them in Tampa on July 3rd!

Amy and Kevin were kind enough to travel into Clearwater while I was there for their engagement session. It was so much fun photographing them around palm trees and at the beautiful clearwater beach.


The best way to get to know a bride and groom before their big day is an engagement session. I had many great ones in 2009 but there were several that really stood out to me.

No comments: