Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Brenneck













I took a flight to Wilmington this past weekend for a special session. North Carolina is so beautiful and the weather was perfect. Brenneck was such an angel to photograph and we spent two days capturing every moment we could.

Day 1: We spent indoor. My suitcase was packed with hats, wraps, and backdrops. Kacy's home had beautiful natural light. We kept everything simple!


Day 2: Was spent traveling to Fort Fisher. Brenneck was named after a relative and statue was built in honor of the name. It is a very cool place and she slept through most of the 4 hours that day. Kacy and David are such proud 1st time parents. Congrats and best wishes!

I will be building a clientelle in Wilmington North Carolina and plan on visiting there in 6 months. Please email me to get on the email list! melissa@melissajonesphotography.com
I will also be in Clearwater/Tampa Florida July 2010 and August 2010.







No comments: